FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (7cf25a0c-d031-11e3-947b-00262d5ed8ee)
High Nessus Plugin ID 73793
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports (belatedly) :
9 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2014-1730: Type confusion in V8. Credit to Anonymous.
-  High CVE-2014-1731: Type confusion in DOM. Credit to John Butler.
-  High CVE-2014-1736: Integer overflow in V8. Credit to SkyLined working with HP's Zero Day Initiative.
-  Medium CVE-2014-1732: Use-after-free in Speech Recognition.
Credit to Khalil Zhani.
-  Medium CVE-2014-1733: Compiler bug in Seccomp-BPF. Credit to Jed Davis.
-  CVE-2014-1734: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
- [359130, 359525, 360429] CVE-2014-1735: Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed in version 184.108.40.206.
SolutionUpdate the affected package.