FreeBSD : www/chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (a70966a1-ac22-11e3-8d04-00262d5ed8ee)
High Nessus Plugin ID 73049
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
New vulnerabilities after the Pwn2Own competition :
-  Code execution outside sandbox. Credit to VUPEN.
-  High CVE-2014-1713: Use-after-free in Blink bindings
-  High CVE-2014-1714: Windows clipboard vulnerability
-  Code execution outside sandbox. Credit to Anonymous.
-  High CVE-2014-1705: Memory corruption in V8
-  High CVE-2014-1715: Directory traversal issue
SolutionUpdate the affected package.