FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (5acf4638-7e2c-11e3-9fba-00262d5ed8ee)
High Nessus Plugin ID 71983
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
11 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2013-6646: Use-after-free in web workers. Credit to Collin Payne.
-  High CVE-2013-6641: Use-after-free related to forms. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  High CVE-2013-6642: Address bar spoofing in Chrome for Android. Credit to lpilorz.
-  High CVE-2013-6643: Unprompted sync with an attacker's Google account. Credit to Joao Lucas Melo Brasio.
-  Medium CVE-2013-6645 Use-after-free related to speech input elements. Credit to Khalil Zhani.
-  CVE-2013-6644: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected package.