Fedora 20 : libvirt-1.1.3-2.fc20 (2013-18455)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 70408
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Allow QoS change with update-device (bz #1014200)
- Fix nwfilter crash during firewalld install (bz #1014762)
- Fix crash with nographics (bz #1014088) Update to 1.1.3 release
- Sync with v1.1.2-maint
- Rebuild for libswan soname bump (bz #1009701)
- CVE-2013-4311: Insecure polkit usage (bz #1009539, bz #1005332)
- CVE-2013-4296: Invalid free memory stats (bz #1006173, bz #1009667)
- CVE-2013-4297: Invalid free in NBDDeviceAssociate (bz #1006505, bz #1006511)
- Fix virsh block-commit abort (bz #1010056)
- Fix snapshot restore when VM has disabled usb support (bz #1011520)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected libvirt package.