Google Chrome < 29.0.1547.57 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 69423
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version prior to 29.0.1547.57. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Various unspecified errors exist. No further details have been provided. (CVE-2013-2887)
- An input validation error exists related to incomplete paths and file handling. (CVE-2013-2900)
- An integer overflow error exists related to 'ANGLE'.
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'XSLT', the 'media' element and document parsing. (CVE-2013-2902, CVE-2013-2903, CVE-2013-2904)
- An error exists related to shared memory files that could lead to the disclosure of sensitive information.
- An error exists related to HTTP Cookie headers and validation that could allow denial of service attacks.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 29.0.1547.57 or later.