New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version prior to 28.0.1500.71 and is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A vulnerability exists that exposes HTTP in SSL to a man-in-the-middle attack. (CVE-2013-2853)
- Block pop-unders in various scenarios. (CVE-2013-2867)
- An error exists related to an incorrect sync of the NPAPI extension component. (CVE-2013-2868)
- An unspecified flaw exists due to a lack of entropy in renderers. (CVE-2013-2872)
- Use-after-free errors exist related to network sockets, input handling, and resource loading. (CVE-2013-2870, CVE-2013-2871, CVE-2013-2873)
- A screen data leak error exists related to GL textures.
- An extension permission error exists related to interstitials. (CVE-2013-2876)
- Multiple out-of-bounds errors exist related to JPEG2000, SVG, text handling and XML parsing. (CVE-2013-2869, CVE-2013-2875, CVE-2013-2877, CVE-2013-2878)
- An unspecified error exists when setting up sign-in and sync. (CVE-2013-2879)
- The vendor reports various, unspecified errors exist.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 28.0.1500.71 or later.