New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version prior to 27.0.1453.110 and is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An error exists related to the renderer and bad handles. (CVE-2013-2854)
- Errors exist related to dev tools API, Skia GPU handling and SSL socket handling that could result in memory corruption. (CVE-2013-2855, CVE-2013-2862, CVE-2013-2863)
- Use-after-free errors exist related to input and image handling, HTML5 audio, workers accessing database APIs and SVG processing. (CVE-2013-2856, CVE-2013-2857, CVE-2013-2858, CVE-2013-2860, CVE-2013-2861)
- An unspecified error exists that could allow cross- origin namespace pollution. (CVE-2013-2859)
- An error exists in the PDF viewer that could allow bad free operations. (CVE-2013-2864)
- The vendor reports various, unspecified errors exist.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 27.0.1453.110 or later.