Google Chrome < 25.0.1364.152 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 65029
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version prior to 25.0.1364.152. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Use-after-free errors exist related to the frame loader, browser navigation handling and SVG animation. (CVE-2013-0902, CVE-2013-0903, CVE-2013-0905)
- Memory corruption errors exist related to 'Web Audio' and 'Indexed DB'. (CVE-2013-0904, CVE-2013-0906)
- A race condition exists related to media thread handling. (CVE-2013-0907)
- An unspecified error exists related to extension process bindings. (CVE-2013-0908)
- The 'XSS Auditor' could leak referrer information.
- An unspecified error exists related to loading strictness and 'Mediate renderer -> browser plug-in'.
- A path traversal error exists related to database handling. (CVE-2013-0911)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 25.0.1364.152 or later.