New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.8
SynopsisThe remote SuSE 11 host is missing one or more security updates.
Descriptionjava-1_6_0-openjdk was updated to the IcedTea 1.11.3 release, fixing multiple security issues :
- S7079902, CVE-2012-1711: Refine CORBA data models
- S7143606, CVE-2012-1717: File.createTempFile should be improved for temporary files created by the platform.
- S7143614, CVE-2012-1716: SynthLookAndFeel stability improvement
- S7143617, CVE-2012-1713: Improve fontmanager layout lookup operations
- S7143851, CVE-2012-1719: Improve IIOP stub and tie generation in RMIC
- S7143872, CVE-2012-1718: Improve certificate extension processing
- S7152811, CVE-2012-1723: Issues in client compiler
- S7157609, CVE-2012-1724: Issues with loop
- S7160757, CVE-2012-1725: Problem with hotspot/runtime_classfile
SolutionApply SAT patch number 6437.