SynopsisThe remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
DescriptionThis update of ofed fixed multiple issues (including security related flaws) :
- sdp: move histogram allocation from stack to heap.
- cma: Fix crash in request handlers. (bnc#678795, CVE-2011-0695)
- rds: set correct msg_namelen. (bnc#773383, CVE-2012-3430)
- cm: Bump reference count on cm_id before invoking.
- sdp / ipath: Added fixes for 64bit divide on 32bit builds
- updated Infiniband sysconfig file to match openibd (bnc#721597)
SolutionApply ZYPP patch number 8386.