Google Chrome < 23.0.1271.91 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 63063
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 23.0.1271.91 and is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to 'Skia'.
- An unspecified error exists related to chunked encoding that can result in application crashes. (CVE-2012-5132)
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'SVG' filters and printing. (CVE-2012-5133, CVE-2012-5135)
- A buffer underflow error exists related to 'libxml'.
- A cast error exists related to input element handling.
Successful exploitation of any of these issues could lead to an application crash or even allow arbitrary code execution, subject to the user's privileges.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 23.0.1271.91 or later.