SynopsisThe remote web server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to the web server's banner, the version of HP System Management Homepage (SMH) hosted on the remote host is earlier than 7.1.1 and is, therefore, reportedly affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- The bundled version of the libxml2 library contains multiple vulnerabilities. (CVE-2011-1944, CVE-2011-2821, CVE-2011-2834)
- The bundled version of PHP contains multiple vulnerabilities. (CVE-2011-3379, CVE-2011-4153, CVE-2011-4885, CVE-2012-1823, CVE-2012-0057, CVE-2012-0830)
- The bundled version of the Apache HTTP Server contains multiple vulnerabilities. (CVE-2011-3607, CVE-2011-4317, CVE-2011-4415, CVE-2012-0021, CVE-2012-0031, CVE-2012-0053)
- An issue exists in the 'include/iniset.php' script in the embedded RoundCube Webmail version that could lead to a denial of service. (CVE-2011-4078)
- The bundled version of OpenSSL contains multiple vulnerabilities. (CVE-2011-4108, CVE-2011-4576, CVE-2011-4577, CVE-2011-4619, CVE-2012-0027, CVE-2012-1165)
- The bundled version of curl and libcurl does not properly consider special characters during extraction of a pathname from a URL. (CVE-2012-0036)
- An off autocomplete attribute does not exist for unspecified form fields, which makes it easier for remote attackers to obtain access by leveraging an unattended workstation. (CVE-2012-2012)
- An unspecified vulnerability exists that could allow a remote attacker to cause a denial of service, or possibly obtain sensitive information or modify data.
- An unspecified vulnerability exists related to improper input validation. (CVE-2012-2014)
- An unspecified vulnerability allows remote, unauthenticated users to gain privileges and obtain sensitive information. (CVE-2012-2015)
- An unspecified vulnerability allows local users to obtain sensitive information via unknown vectors.
SolutionUpgrade to HP System Management Homepage 7.1.1 or later.