New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 20.0.1132.43 and is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An error exists related to the loading of the 'metro' DLL. (CVE-2012-2764)
- An error exists related to the leaking of iframe fragment id. (CVE-2012-2815)
- An error exists that allows sandboxes to interfere with each other. (CVE-2012-2816)
- Multiple use-after-free errors exist related to table section handling, counter layout, SVG resource handling, SVG painting, first-letter handling and SVG reference handling. (CVE-2012-2817, CVE-2012-2818, CVE-2012-2823, CVE-2012-2824, CVE-2012-2829, CVE-2012-2831)
- An error exists related to texture handling that can cause application crashes. (CVE-2012-2819)
- Out-of-bounds read errors exist related to SVG filter handling and texture conversion. (CVE-2012-2820, CVE-2012-2826)
- An unspecified error exists related to autofill display actions. (CVE-2012-2821)
- Several 'OOB' read issues exist related to PDF processing. (CVE-2012-2822)
- A read error exists related to XSL handling.
- Several integer overflow issues exist related to PDF processing. (CVE-2012-2828)
- A pointer issue exists related to the setting of array values. (CVE-2012-2830)
- An uninitialized pointer issue exists related to the PDF image codec. (CVE-2012-2832)
- An integer overflow error exists related to the 'Matroska' container. (CVE-2012-2834)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 20.0.1132.43 or later.