SuSE 10 Security Update : libreoffice (ZYPP Patch Number 7791)
High Nessus Plugin ID 57219
SynopsisThe remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
DescriptionLibreOffice 3.4 includes many interesting features and fixes, see http://www.libreoffice.org/download/3-4-new-features-and-fixes/
The update fixes the following security issues :
- 704311: libreoffice Lotus Word Pro filter multiple vulnerabilities. (CVE-2011-2685)
This update also fixes the following non-security issues :
- 676858: Document with full page graphic in header will not allow click-drag or right-click.
- 681738: DDE link is lost when .xls file is opened/saved in Calc.
- 683578: Large xlsx file takes extremely long to open with Libreoffice calc
- 684784: Microsoft Office spreadsheet does not display anything
- 693238: Column format in docx file is not displayed correctly.
- 693477: Format of Word .doc file from HP is bad.
- 694344: 3rd level bulleted items are not displayed properly.
- 695479: L3: RTF file is not displayed correctly by Writer.
- 696630: DDE link from Calc to Excel needs Excel open to update link in Calc.
- 702506: Writer crashes when opening docx files.
- 704639: HTML document appearance changes when opened in open office vs LibreOffice
- 704642: 16 digit numbers change in LibreOffice when opening a file created in MS Excel
- 705949: Information missing from MS Word document when opened in LibreOffice (w:sdt)
- 706792: PTF 3.3.1-21 introduced a crash when opening a pptx presentation.
- 707486: Macro from excel fails on Selection.Copy when run in Calc.
- 707779: Disappearing text
- 708137: xls spreadsheet is extremely slow to open and check boxes are broken.
- 708518: Bullet symbol is not rendered correctly in a specific slide.
- 710061: ODP export to PDF produces broken images
- 710920: RPM installation ending with redundant error.
- 711977: File association for fod* files are missing.
- 712358: Some extensions broken after upgrading.
- 715268: Command libreoffice --help does not work when LibreOffice is already started
- 715416: Impress crashes starting Slide show in the context of dual monitors extension mode.
- 715931: failed to save an odp file.
SolutionApply ZYPP patch number 7791.