Google Chrome < 15.0.874.120 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 56779
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 15.0.874.120. It is, therefore, potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- A double-free error exists in the Theora decoder.
- Out-of-bounds read errors exist in the MVK and Vorbis media handlers. (CVE-2011-3893)
- A memory corruption error exists in the VP8 decoding.
- A heap overflow error exists in the Vorbis decoder.
- A buffer overflow error exists in shader variable mapping functionality. (CVE-2011-3896)
- A use-after-free error exists related to unspecified editing. (CVE-2011-3897)
- In JRE7, applets are allowed to run without the proper permissions. (CVE-2011-3898)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 15.0.874.120 or later.