Google Chrome < 13.0.782.215 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 55959
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 13.0.782.215 and is potentially affected by several vulnerabilities:
- An unspecified error related to command line URL parsing exists. (Issue #72492)
- Use-after-free errors related to line box handling, counter nodes, custom fonts, and text searching.
(Issue #82552, #88216, #88670, #90668)
- A double-free error related to libxml XPath handling exists. (Issue #89402)
- An error related to empty origins exists that can allow cross-domain violation. (Issue #87453)
- A memory corruption error exists related to vertex handling. (Issue #89836)
- An integer overrun error exists in the handling of uniform arrays. (Issue #91598)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 13.0.782.215 or later.