New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.1
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionPHP development team reports :
Security Enhancements and Fixes in PHP 5.3.7 :
- Updated crypt_blowfish to 1.2. (CVE-2011-2483)
- Fixed crash in error_log(). Reported by Mateusz Kocielski
- Fixed buffer overflow on overlog salt in crypt().
- Fixed bug #54939 (File path injection vulnerability in RFC1867 File upload filename). Reported by Krzysztof Kotowicz. (CVE-2011-2202)
- Fixed stack-based buffer overflow in socket_connect(). (CVE-2011-1938)
- Fixed bug #54238 (use-after-free in substr_replace()).
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.