Oracle Database Multiple Vulnerabilities (April 2011 CPU)
High Nessus Plugin ID 53897
SynopsisThe remote database server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe remote Oracle database server is missing the April 2011 Critical Patch Update (CPU) and therefore is potentially affected by security issues in the following components :
- Oracle Warehouse Builder (CVE-2011-0792, CVE-2011-0799)
- Oracle Security Service (CVE-2009-3555)
- Application Service Level Management (CVE-2011-0787)
- Network Foundation (CVE-2011-0806)
- Oracle Help (CVE-2011-0785)
- UIX (CVE-2011-0805)
- Database Vault (CVE-2011-0793, CVE-2011-0804)
SolutionApply the appropriate patch according to the April 2011 Oracle Critical Patch Update advisory.