New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote SuSE 11 host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionWith this update Samba is not prone to a remote denial of service attack anymore. (CVE-2011-0719)
Additionally this update also fixes the following reliability bugs :
- leaving childs in 'zombie' state
- adding new printers without restart
- GSSAPI lock AD user account
- printer drivers from Windows 64-bit failing
- MIGRATE PRINTERS failing on 64-bit
SolutionApply SAT patch number 4050.