Google Chrome < 8.0.552.237 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 51511
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 8.0.552.237. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A browser crash exists in extensions notification handling. (Issue #58053)
- Bad pointer handling exists in node iteration.
- Multiple crashes exist when printing multi-page PDFs.
- A stale pointer exists with CSS + canvas. (Issue #66560)
- A stale pointer exists with CSS + cursors.
- A use-after-free error exists in PDF handling.
- A stack corruption error exists after PDF out-of-memory conditions. (Issue #67208)
- A bad memory access issue exists when handling mismatched video frame sizes. (Issue #67303)
- A stale pointer exists with SVG use element.
- An uninitialized pointer exists in the browser which is triggered by rogue extensions. (Issue #67393)
- Multiple buffer overflows exist in the Vorbis decoder.
- A buffer overflow exists in PDF shading. (Issue #68170)
- A bad cast exists in anchor handling. (Issue #68178)
- A bad cast exists in video handling. (Issue #68181)
- A stale rendering node exists after DOM node removal.
- A stale pointer exists in speech handling.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 8.0.552.237 or later.