Google Chrome < 6.0.472.53 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 49089
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 6.0.472.53. It therefore is reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- It is possible to bypass the pop-up blocker with a blank frame target . (Issue #34414)
- It is possible to visually spoof the URL bar with homographic sequences. (Issue #37201)
- Restrictions on setting clipboard content are not strict enough. (Issue #41654)
- A stale pointer exists with SVG filters. (Issue #45659)
- It may be possible to enumerate installed extensions.
- An unspecified vulnerability in WebSockets could lead to a browser NULL crash. (Issue #46750, #51846)
- A use-after-free error exists in the Notifications presenter. (Issue #50386)
- An unspecified memory corruption issue exists in Notification permissions. (Issue #50839)
- Multiple unspecified integer errors exist in WebSockets.
(Issue #51360, #51739)
- A memory corruption issue exists with counter nodes.
- Chrome may store an excessive amount of autocomplete entries. (Issue #51727)
- A stale pointer exists in focus handling. (Issue #52443)
- A Sandbox parameter deserialization error exists.
- An unspecified cross-origin image theft issue exists.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 6.0.472.53 or later.