New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionUpdated mysql packages fix the following bugs :
- upstream #47320 - checking server certificates (CVE-2009-4028)
- upstream #48291 - error handling in subqueries (CVE-2009-4019)
- upstream #47780 - preserving null_value flag in GeomFromWKB() (CVE-2009-4019)
- upstream #39277 - symlink behaviour fixed (CVE-2008-7247)
- upstream #32167 - symlink behaviour refixed (CVE-2009-4030)
SolutionUpdate the affected libmysqlclient-devel packages.