openSUSE Security Update : seamonkey (seamonkey-1738)
High Nessus Plugin ID 43619
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe Mozilla SeaMonkey browser suite was updated to version 2.0.1, fixing lots of bugs and various security issues.
The following issues were fixed :
- MFSA 2009-65/CVE-2009-3979/CVE-2009-3981 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (126.96.36.199)
- MFSA 2009-68/CVE-2009-3983 (bmo#487872) NTLM reflection vulnerability
- MFSA 2009-69/CVE-2009-3984/CVE-2009-3985 (bmo#521461,bmo#514232) Location bar spoofing vulnerabilities
- MFSA 2009-70/CVE-2009-3986 (bmo#522430) Privilege escalation via chrome window.opener
- MFSA 2009-71/CVE-2009-3987: COM object enumeration only affects Windows operating systems.
SolutionUpdate the affected seamonkey packages.