SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe Mozilla Firefox was updated to version 3.5.6, fixing lots of bugs and various security issues.
The following issues were fixed :
- MFSA 2009-65/CVE-2009-3979/CVE-2009-3980/CVE-2009-3982 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:22.214.171.124)
- MFSA 2009-66/CVE-2009-3388 (bmo#504843,bmo#523816) Memory safety fixes in liboggplay media library
- MFSA 2009-67/CVE-2009-3389 (bmo#515882,bmo#504613) Integer overflow, crash in libtheora video library
- MFSA 2009-68/CVE-2009-3983 (bmo#487872) NTLM reflection vulnerability
- MFSA 2009-69/CVE-2009-3984/CVE-2009-3985 (bmo#521461,bmo#514232) Location bar spoofing vulnerabilities
- MFSA 2009-70/CVE-2009-3986 (bmo#522430) Privilege escalation via chrome window.opener
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.