SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionMultiple issues have been fixed in php5 :
- php_openssl_apply_verification_policy() fails to verify certificate (CVE-2009-3291)
- 'missing sainity checks around exif' (CVE-2009-3292)
- unspecified vulnerability in the imagecolortransparent() (CVE-2009-3293)
- denial of service in exif module (CVE-2009-2687) Additionally we fixed :
- xmlparse was broken
- read_exif_data() only returns the first letter of UTF-16 strings
SolutionUpdate the affected apache2-mod_php5 packages.