New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update of the Apache webserver fixes various security issues :
- the option IncludesNOEXEC could be bypassed via .htaccess (CVE-2009-1195)
- mod_proxy could run into an infinite loop when used as reverse proxy (CVE-2009-1890)
- mod_deflate continued to compress large files even after a network connection was closed, causing mod_deflate to consume large amounts of CPU (CVE-2009-1891)
- The ap_proxy_ftp_handler function in modules/proxy/proxy_ftp.c in the mod_proxy_ftp module allows remote FTP servers to cause a denial of service (NULL pointer dereference and child process crash) via a malformed reply to an EPSV command. (CVE-2009-3094)
- access restriction bypass in mod_proxy_ftp module (CVE-2009-3095)
SolutionUpdate the affected apache2 packages.