Adobe Acrobat < 8.1.3 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 40802
SynopsisThe version of Adobe Acrobat on the remote Windows host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Adobe Acrobat installed on the remote host is earlier than 9.0 / 8.1.3. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- There is a published denial of service issue.
- Multiple input validation errors could lead to code execution. (CVE-2008-4812)
- Multiple input validation issues could lead to remote code execution. (CVE-2008-4813)
- A heap corruption vulnerability in an AcroJS function available to scripting code inside of a PDF document could lead to remote code execution. (CVE-2008-4817)
- An input validation issue in the Download Manager used by Adobe Acrobat could lead to remote code execution during the download process. (CVE-2008-5364)
- An issue in the Download Manager used by Adobe Acrobat could lead to a user's Internet Security options being changed during the download process. (CVE-2008-4816)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Acrobat 9.0 / 8.1.3 or later.