SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionMozilla Thunderbird was updated to the 126.96.36.199 security release. It fixes various bugs and security issues :
- MFSA-2009-14/CVE-2009-1302/CVE-2009-1303/CVE-2009-1304 CVE-2009-1305 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:188.8.131.52)
- MFSA 2009-17/CVE-2009-1307 (bmo#481342) Same-origin violations when Adobe Flash loaded via view-source:
- MFSA 2009-24/CVE-2009-1392/CVE-2009-1832/CVE-2009-1833 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:184.108.40.206)
- MFSA 2009-27/CVE-2009-1836 (bmo#479880) SSL tampering via non-200 responses to proxy CONNECT requests
- MFSA 2009-29/CVE-2009-1838 (bmo#489131) Arbitrary code execution using event listeners attached to an element whose owner document is null
- MFSA 2009-33 (bmo#495057) Crash viewing multipart/alternative message with text/enhanced part
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.