New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.6
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe Mozilla Firefox browser was updated to version 3.0.11, fixing various bugs and security issues :
- MFSA 2009-24/CVE-2009-1392/CVE-2009-1832/CVE-2009-1833 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:126.96.36.199)
- MFSA 2009-25/CVE-2009-1834 (bmo#479413) URL spoofing with invalid unicode characters
- MFSA 2009-26/CVE-2009-1835 (bmo#491801) Arbitrary domain cookie access by local file: resources
- MFSA 2009-27/CVE-2009-1836 (bmo#479880) SSL tampering via non-200 responses to proxy CONNECT requests
- MFSA 2009-28/CVE-2009-1837 (bmo#486269) Race condition while accessing the private data of a NPObject JS wrapper class object
- MFSA 2009-29/CVE-2009-1838 (bmo#489131) Arbitrary code execution using event listeners attached to an element whose owner document is null
- MFSA 2009-30/CVE-2009-1839 (bmo#479943) Incorrect principal set for file: resources loaded via location bar
- MFSA 2009-31/CVE-2009-1840 (bmo#477979) XUL scripts bypass content-policy checks
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.