New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe Mozilla SeaMonkey browser suite was updated to version 1.1.16, fixing various bugs and security issues :
- Security update to 1.1.16
- MFSA 2009-12/CVE-2009-1169 (bmo#460090,485217) Crash and remote code execution in XSL transformation
- MFSA 2009-14/CVE-2009-1303/CVE-2009-1305 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:184.108.40.206)
- Security update to 1.1.15
- MFSA 2009-15/CVE-2009-0652 URL spoofing with box drawing character
- MFSA 2009-07/CVE-2009-0771, CVE-2009-0772, CVE-2009-0773 CVE-2009-0774: Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:220.127.116.11)
- MFSA 2009-09/CVE-2009-0776: XML data theft via RDFXMLDataSource and cross-domain redirect
- MFSA 2009-10/CVE-2009-0040: Upgrade PNG library to fix memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2009-01/CVE-2009-0352 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:18.104.22.168)
- MFSA 2009-05/CVE-2009-0357 XMLHttpRequest allows reading HTTPOnly cookies
Please note that the java openjdk plugin might not work after installing this update.
SolutionUpdate the affected seamonkey packages.