SuSE 10 Security Update : net-snmp (ZYPP Patch Number 5807)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 35460
SynopsisThe remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
DescriptionRemote attackers could crash net-snmp via GETBULK-Request.
In addition the following non-security issues have been fixed :
- typo in error message. (bnc#439857)
- fix duplicate registration warnings on startup.
- container insert errors reproducable with shared ip setups. (bnc#396773)
- typo in the snmpd init script to really load all agents.
- logrotate config to restart the snmptrapd aswell.
SolutionApply ZYPP patch number 5807.