openSUSE 10 Security Update : opera (opera-5867)
High Nessus Plugin ID 35249
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionOpera 9.63 fixes the following security problems :
- Manipulating text input contents can allow execution of arbitrary code
- HTML parsing flaw can cause Opera to execute arbitrary code.
- Long hostnames in file: URLs can cause execution of arbitrary code.
- Script injection in feed preview can reveal contents of unrelated news feeds.
- Built-in XSLT templates can allow cross-site scripting.
- Fixed an issue that could reveal random data.
- SVG images embedded using <img> tags can no longer execute Java or plugin content.
SolutionUpdate the affected opera package.