SuSE 10 Security Update : PHP5 (ZYPP Patch Number 5345)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 33266
SynopsisThe remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
DescriptionThis version upgrade php5 to 5.2.6 fixes several security vulnerabilities.
- Fixed possible stack-based buffer overflow in the FastCGI SAPI identified by Andrei Nigmatulin.
- Fixed integer overflow in printf() identified by Maksymilian Aciemowicz.
- Fixed security issue detailed in CVE-2008-0599 identified by Ryan Permeh.
- Fixed a safe_mode bypass in cURL identified by Maksymilian Arciemowicz.
- Properly address incomplete multibyte chars inside escapeshellcmd() identified by Stefan Esser.
- and many more...
SolutionApply ZYPP patch number 5345.