openSUSE 10 Security Update : mozilla-xulrunner181 (mozilla-xulrunner181-5158)
High Nessus Plugin ID 32026
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update brings the Mozilla XULRunner engine to security update version 22.214.171.124
Following security problems were fixed :
- MFSA 2008-19/CVE-2008-1241: XUL popup spoofing variant (cross-tab popups)
- MFSA 2008-18/CVE-2008-1195 and CVE-2008-1240: Java socket connection to any local port via LiveConnect
- MFSA 2008-17/CVE-2007-4879: Privacy issue with SSL Client Authentication
- MFSA 2008-16/CVE-2008-1238: HTTP Referrer spoofing with malformed URLs
- MFSA 2008-15/CVE-2008-1236 and CVE-2008-1237: Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:126.96.36.199)
SolutionUpdate the affected mozilla-xulrunner181 packages.