SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update brings Mozilla SeaMonkey to security update version 1.1.9
Following security problems were fixed :
- MFSA 2008-19/CVE-2008-1241: XUL popup spoofing variant (cross-tab popups)
- MFSA 2008-18/CVE-2008-1195 and CVE-2008-1240: Java socket connection to any local port via LiveConnect
- MFSA 2008-17/CVE-2007-4879: Privacy issue with SSL Client Authentication
- MFSA 2008-16/CVE-2008-1238: HTTP Referrer spoofing with malformed URLs
- MFSA 2008-15/CVE-2008-1236 and CVE-2008-1237: Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:22.214.171.124)
SolutionUpdate the affected seamonkey packages.