FreeBSD : mozilla -- multiple vulnerabilities (12b336c6-fe36-11dc-b09c-001c2514716c)
High Nessus Plugin ID 31714
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionThe Mozilla Foundation reports of multiple security issues in Firefox, SeaMonkey, and Thunderbird. Several of these issues can probably be used to run arbitrary code with the privilege of the user running the program.
- MFSA 2008-19 XUL popup spoofing variant (cross-tab popups)
- MFSA 2008-18 Java socket connection to any local port via LiveConnect
- MFSA 2008-17 Privacy issue with SSL Client Authentication
- MFSA 2008-16 HTTP Referrer spoofing with malformed URLs
- MFSA 2008-15 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:126.96.36.199)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.