openSUSE 10 Security Update : mozilla-xulrunner (mozilla-xulrunner-5123)
High Nessus Plugin ID 31697
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update of the Mozilla XULRunner engine catches up on all previous security problems found in the XULRunner engine.
Following security problems were fixed :
- MFSA 2008-11/CVE-2008-0594 Web forgery overwrite with div overlay
- MFSA 2008-10/CVE-2008-0593 URL token stealing via stylesheet redirect
- MFSA 2008-09/CVE-2008-0592 Mishandling of locally-saved plain text files
- MFSA 2008-08/CVE-2008-0591 File action dialog tampering
- MFSA 2008-06/CVE-2008-0419 Web browsing history and forward navigation stealing
- MFSA 2008-05/CVE-2008-0418 Directory traversal via chrome: URI
- MFSA 2008-04/CVE-2008-0417 Stored password corruption
- MFSA 2008-03/CVE-2008-0415 Privilege escalation, XSS, Remote Code Execution
- MFSA 2008-02/CVE-2008-0414 Multiple file input focus stealing vulnerabilities
- MFSA 2008-01/CVE-2008-0412 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:184.108.40.206)
SolutionUpdate the affected mozilla-xulrunner packages.