openSUSE 10 Security Update : epiphany (epiphany-5102)
High Nessus Plugin ID 31622
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe Mozilla XULRunner 1.8.1 engine was updated to security update version 22.214.171.124.
This includes fixes for the following security issues :
- MFSA 2008-10/CVE-2008-0593 URL token stealing via stylesheet redirect
- MFSA 2008-09/CVE-2008-0592 Mishandling of locally-saved plain text files
- MFSA 2008-06/CVE-2008-0419 Web browsing history and forward navigation stealing
- MFSA 2008-05/CVE-2008-0418 Directory traversal via chrome: URI
- MFSA 2008-03/CVE-2008-0415 Privilege escalation, XSS, Remote Code Execution
- MFSA 2008-02/CVE-2008-0414 Multiple file input focus stealing vulnerabilities
- MFSA 2008-01/CVE-2008-0412 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:126.96.36.199)
SolutionUpdate the affected epiphany packages.