New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe Mozilla XULRunner 1.8.1 engine was updated to security update version 22.214.171.124.
This includes fixes for the following security issues :
- MFSA 2008-10/CVE-2008-0593 URL token stealing via stylesheet redirect
- MFSA 2008-09/CVE-2008-0592 Mishandling of locally-saved plain text files
- MFSA 2008-06/CVE-2008-0419 Web browsing history and forward navigation stealing
- MFSA 2008-05/CVE-2008-0418 Directory traversal via chrome: URI
- MFSA 2008-03/CVE-2008-0415 Privilege escalation, XSS, Remote Code Execution
- MFSA 2008-02/CVE-2008-0414 Multiple file input focus stealing vulnerabilities
- MFSA 2008-01/CVE-2008-0412 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:126.96.36.199)
SolutionUpdate the affected epiphany packages.