New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionFixed various issues in tomcat :
- CVE-2007-3382: Handling of cookies containing a ' character
- CVE-2007-3385: Handling of \' in cookies
- CVE-2007-5641: tomcat path traversal / information leak
- CVE-2007-1860: directory traversal
- CVE-2007-3386: tomcat XSS
- CVE-2007-5342: insufficient access restrictions
Additionally the dbcp namespace in commons-dbcp.jar was fixed.
SolutionUpdate the affected apache2-mod_jk packages.