SuSE 10 Security Update : SPAMAssassin (ZYPP Patch Number 3078)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 29581
SynopsisThe remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
DescriptionThis upgrade brings spamassassin to version 3.1.8 with following changes :
- fix for CVE-2007-0451: possible DoS due to incredibly long URIs found in the message content.
- disable perl module usage in update channels unless
-allowplugins is specified
- files with names starting/ending in whitespace weren't usable
- remove Text::Wrap related code due to upstream issues
- update spamassassin and sa-learn to better deal with STDIN
- improvements and bug fixes related to DomainKeys and DKIM support
- several updates for Received header parsing
- several documentation updates and random taint-variable related issues
This update also adds some missing dependencies.
SolutionApply ZYPP patch number 3078.