SuSE 10 Security Update : novell-lum (ZYPP Patch Number 2053)
High Nessus Plugin ID 29530
SynopsisThe remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
DescriptionThis patch provides fixes for :
- overwriting user surename with cn
- memory leek
- redundant calls to LDAP
- security vulnerability
- issue with returning partial list for group members if buffer size passed to LUM is too small
- issues related to uninitialized structure/variable when LUM runs from the
- cache and then need to go to LDAP to get data
- potential seg fault under heavy load
- issue with intruder count being incremented 4 times on one incorrect login
- users are not case sensitive when not using cache only mode
SolutionApply ZYPP patch number 2053.