New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 4.4
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionSeveral bugs were fixed in the Apache2 webserver :
These include the following security issues :
- CVE-2006-5752: mod_status: Fix a possible XSS attack against a site with a public server-status page and ExtendedStatus enabled, for browsers which perform charset 'detection'.
- CVE-2007-1863: mod_cache: Prevent a segmentation fault if attributes are listed in a Cache-Control header without any value.
- CVE-2007-3304: prefork, worker, event MPMs: Ensure that the parent process cannot be forced to kill processes outside its process group.
- CVE-2007-3847: mod_proxy: Prevent reading past the end of a buffer when parsing date-related headers. PR 41144.
- CVE-2007-4465: mod_autoindex: Add in ContentType and Charset options to IndexOptions directive. This allows the admin to explicitly set the content-type and charset of the generated page.
and the following non-security issues :
- get_module_list: replace loadmodule.conf atomically
- Use File::Temp to create good tmpdir in logresolve.pl2 (httpd-2.x.x-logresolve.patchs)
SolutionUpdate the affected apache2 packages.