FreeBSD : apache -- multiple vulnerabilities (c115271d-602b-11dc-898c-001921ab2fa4)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 26039
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionApache HTTP server project reports :
The following potential security flaws are addressed :
- CVE-2007-3847: mod_proxy: Prevent reading past the end of a buffer when parsing date-related headers.
- CVE-2007-1863: mod_cache: Prevent a segmentation fault if attributes are listed in a Cache-Control header without any value.
- CVE-2007-3304: prefork, worker, event MPMs: Ensure that the parent process cannot be forced to kill processes outside its process group.
- CVE-2006-5752: mod_status: Fix a possible XSS attack against a site with a public server-status page and ExtendedStatus enabled, for browsers which perform charset 'detection'. Reported by Stefan Esser.
- CVE-2006-1862: mod_mem_cache: Copy headers into longer lived storage; header names and values could previously point to cleaned up storage.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.