New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 4.4
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionApache HTTP server project reports :
The following potential security flaws are addressed :
- CVE-2007-3847: mod_proxy: Prevent reading past the end of a buffer when parsing date-related headers.
- CVE-2007-1863: mod_cache: Prevent a segmentation fault if attributes are listed in a Cache-Control header without any value.
- CVE-2007-3304: prefork, worker, event MPMs: Ensure that the parent process cannot be forced to kill processes outside its process group.
- CVE-2006-5752: mod_status: Fix a possible XSS attack against a site with a public server-status page and ExtendedStatus enabled, for browsers which perform charset 'detection'. Reported by Stefan Esser.
- CVE-2006-1862: mod_mem_cache: Copy headers into longer lived storage; header names and values could previously point to cleaned up storage.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.