Medium Nessus Plugin ID 24428
SynopsisThe remote host is missing a vendor-supplied security patch
DescriptionThe remote host is missing the patch for the advisory SUSE-SA:2006:050 (ImageMagick).
Several security problems have been fixed in ImageMagick:
- CVE-2006-3744: Several heap buffer overflows were found in the Sun Bitmap decoder of ImageMagick during an audit by the Google Security Team. This problem could be exploited by an attacker to execute code.
- CVE-2006-3743: Multiple buffer overflows were found by the Google Security team in the XCF handling due to incorrect bounds checking.
This problem could be exploited by an attacker to execute code.
- CVE-2006-4144: An integer overflow in the ReadSGIImage function can be used by attackers to potentially execute code.
- An infinite loop in ImageMagick caused by TransformHSB was fixed.
- An infinite loop in the handling of TIFF images was fixed.