New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.8
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionAndrew V. Samoilov reported several vulnerabilities that were corrected in MidnightCommand 4.6.0 :
- Format string issues (CVE-2004-1004)
- Buffer overflows (CVE-2004-1005)
- Denial-of-service, infinite loop (CVE-2004-1009)
- Denial-of-service, corrupted section header (CVE-2004-1090)
- Denial-of-service, NULL pointer dereference (CVE-2004-1091)
- Freeing unallocated memory (CVE-2004-1092)
- Using already freed memory (CVE-2004-1093)
SolutionUpdate the affected package.