FreeBSD : mc -- multiple vulnerabilities (2b2b333b-6bd3-11d9-95f8-000a95bc6fae)
High Nessus Plugin ID 18884
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionAndrew V. Samoilov reported several vulnerabilities that were corrected in MidnightCommand 4.6.0 :
- Format string issues (CVE-2004-1004)
- Buffer overflows (CVE-2004-1005)
- Denial-of-service, infinite loop (CVE-2004-1009)
- Denial-of-service, corrupted section header (CVE-2004-1090)
- Denial-of-service, NULL pointer dereference (CVE-2004-1091)
- Freeing unallocated memory (CVE-2004-1092)
- Using already freed memory (CVE-2004-1093)
SolutionUpdate the affected package.