New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote CentOS Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote CentOS Linux 7 host has packages installed that are affected by multiple vulnerabilities as referenced in the CESA-2020:4082 advisory.
- squid: Information Disclosure issue in FTP Gateway (CVE-2019-12528)
- squid: Request smuggling and poisoning attack against the HTTP cache (CVE-2020-15049)
- squid: HTTP Request Smuggling could result in cache poisoning (CVE-2020-15810)
- squid: HTTP Request Splitting could result in cache poisoning (CVE-2020-15811)
- squid: Improper input validation could result in a DoS (CVE-2020-24606)
- squid: Improper input validation issues in HTTP Request processing (CVE-2020-8449)
- squid: Buffer overflow in reverse-proxy configurations (CVE-2020-8450)
Note that Nessus has not tested for this issue but has instead relied only on the application's self-reported version number.
SolutionUpdate the affected squid, squid-migration-script and / or squid-sysvinit packages.