New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.4
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionChrome Releases reports :
This release contains 10 security fixes, including :
-  High CVE-2020-16004: Use after free in user interface.
Reported by Leecraso and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab working with 360 BugCloud on 2020-10-15
-  High CVE-2020-16005: Insufficient policy enforcement in ANGLE. Reported by Jaehun Jeong (@n3sk) of Theori on 2020-10-16
-  High CVE-2020-16006: Inappropriate implementation in V8.
Reported by Bill Parks on 2020-09-29
-  High CVE-2020-16007: Insufficient data validation in installer. Reported by Abdelhamid Naceri (halov) on 2020-09-04
-  High CVE-2020-16008: Stack buffer overflow in WebRTC.
Reported by Tolya Korniltsev on 2020-10-01
-  High CVE-2020-16009: Inappropriate implementation in V8.
Reported by Clement Lecigne of Google's Threat Analysis Group and Samuel Gross of Google Project Zero on 2020-10-29
-  High CVE-2020-16011: Heap buffer overflow in UI on Windows. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2020-11-01
There are reports that an exploit for CVE-2020-16009 exists in the wild.
SolutionUpdate the affected package.