New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionSecurity Fix(es) :
- kernel: use-after-free in sound/core/timer.c (CVE-2019-19807)
- kernel: out of bounds write in function i2c_smbus_xfer_emulated in drivers/i2c/i2c-core-smbus.c (CVE-2017-18551)
- kernel: race condition in smp_task_timedout() and smp_task_done() in drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_expander.c leads to use-after-free (CVE-2018-20836)
- kernel: out of bounds write in i2c driver leads to local escalation of privilege (CVE-2019-9454)
- kernel: use after free due to race condition in the video driver leads to local privilege escalation (CVE-2019-9458)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.