New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionSecurity Fix(es) :
- squid: HTTP Request Smuggling could result in cache poisoning (CVE-2020-15810)
- squid: HTTP Request Splitting could result in cache poisoning (CVE-2020-15811)
- squid: Information Disclosure issue in FTP Gateway (CVE-2019-12528)
- squid: Improper input validation issues in HTTP Request processing (CVE-2020-8449)
- squid: Buffer overflow in reverse-proxy configurations (CVE-2020-8450)
- squid: Request smuggling and poisoning attack against the HTTP cache (CVE-2020-15049)
- squid: Improper input validation could result in a DoS (CVE-2020-24606)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.