New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote CentOS Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote CentOS Linux 7 host has packages installed that are affected by multiple vulnerabilities as referenced in the CESA-2020:4026 advisory.
- mysql: Server: Optimizer unspecified vulnerability (CPU Oct 2019) (CVE-2019-2974)
- mysql: C API unspecified vulnerability (CPU Jan 2020) (CVE-2020-2574)
- mysql: C API unspecified vulnerability (CPU Apr 2020) (CVE-2020-2752)
- mysql: Server: DML unspecified vulnerability (CPU Apr 2020) (CVE-2020-2780)
- mysql: Server: Stored Procedure unspecified vulnerability (CPU Apr 2020) (CVE-2020-2812)
Note that Nessus has not tested for this issue but has instead relied only on the application's self-reported version number.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.